Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bring it On!

Hopefully the field for Republican candidates for POTUS in 2012 will be getting larger on Saturday, May 21, 2011. That’s when Herman Cain will announce whether he will run for President of the United States. I am a huge fan of Herman Cain. He is my 2nd choice for POTUS in 2012.

So far, only three have declared; Gary Johnson, Fred Karger and Tom Miller, ~Newt has announced that he will announce on Wednesday, May 11, 2011; but most likely, the field will get much larger. Mitt Romney is buying ads for every probable candidate name on ask.com as is Michele Bachmann. The Donald says he will announce a decision before June. There’s a push to get Ron Paul to run again. Mike Huckabee, Tim Pawlenty, and Mitch Daniels are most likely running as well.

My number one choice is Sarah Palin. See here for specifics; however, I welcome the debate among the candidates. Let’s have the different candidates talk about their issues; defend and debate them. Competition is a good thing. It makes for better products and services. It’s better for the consumer. While there are certain candidates that I would have to hold my nose to vote for, I'm all for getting their ideas and values into the marketplace.

Let the competition begin!

Update:
The Donald has said he's not running for POTUS and Newt has announced that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment