Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's Official! Herman Cain is In



I want a good competition for the Republican nomination. I want the candidates to state their ideas and vision and then convince me that they are Right for America. Having a couple of strong conservatives such as Herman Cain and Sarah Palin will drive the debate further on the issues that are important to America.

Herman Cain has an amazing story and solid business experience as an executive that turned around failing corporations. Cain is also a strong proponent of the Fair Tax ~I have long believed that a Sales Tax is a much fairer tax than an income tax. ~ I believe that Cain will run a campaign on ideas not personalities. He is not afraid to take on BO/BS.


Thank you, Mr. Cain for having the courage to fight for America. I can’t wait to see and hear more from you in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment