Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where Science Meets SPA



I've always been a believer in quality skincare. In fact, when my dh and I were married almost 22 years ago, I was working for Estee Lauder. I've used top systems like Estee Lauder, Clinique and Artistry. Several years ago, when I was looking for skincare that was less expensive, I was introduced to BeautiControl. As soon as I tried it, I was hooked; not only could I tell a difference in the way my skin looked, but I loved the way it felt.

Now they've done it again. They've made great even better. With the introduction of SPA Facial ~where science meets spa~ they've taken age defying skincare to a whole new level. Now you can get your own prescription for beautiful skin, from anywhere. The first step is to get your very own skin sensors; Email Me and I will mail them to you. You then use the skin sensors and then log into BeautiControl and click on skin s.p.a. and follow the directions. Voila, your very own personalized age defying prescription for your skin.

Receive a FREE sample of BC Spa Body Therapeutic Bath Minerals when you Email Me and request your skin sensors.

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment