Monday, March 1, 2010

How Do You Eat an Elephant?

Where did February go? Here it is March 1, 2010 and I’m not doing very well with my New Year’s goals. How about you? House? Still in chaos. Weight? Haven’t lost any. Well, the good news is that I can start fresh today. It’s a new month. My motto for this week is Past Performance is NOT indicative of Future Results!

I am tired of being overwhelmed by all I have to do. I’m going to break down projects into bite size pieces. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. I’m going to make a monthly and weekly list, then break it down into daily lists.

Today’s To Do List:

o Clean Out Refrigerator
o Laundry
o Get coupons & grocery list together ~thegrocerygame.com~
o Plan meals for the week

I’m off to clean out my fridge. My mom says that when I don't have any Tupperware in my cabinet, then it's time to clean out the fridge. I’ll give you a progress report.

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment