Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flat Belly, Here I come!

I’m starting the Flat Belly Diet today, which means I’m sitting here drinking hot water instead of coffee. It also means no Diet Coke for the next 4 days. I went shopping last night with my shopping list for the Four Day Anti-Bloat Jumpstart and Sassy Water Recipe . The Jumpstart is designed to help you get a quick start on your weight loss. It’s 1200 calories split up into 4 meals. No caffeine, no carbonated beverages, no salty foods or raw bulky foods. The idea is to get rid of your bloat and water retention. It gives quick results that help to keep you motivated to keep going. Well, we shall see.

I’m off to make my Sassy Water.

 2 liters water ~about 8 ½ cups~
 1 tsp freshly grated ginger root
 1 med cucumber, peeled and thinly slicked
 1 med lemon, thinkly sliced
 12 mint leaves

Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. It can be made the night before.

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment