Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2 out of 3

This morning I got up and did my Winsor Pilates 20 minute workout. That’s the 2nd time this week. My goal is 3 this week. I’m 2/3 of the way. Yea!

Yesterday was gorgeous here in Memphis ~a perfect spring day~. Today, it’s started the typical Memphis spring cycle. The forecast is rain & thunderstorms for the next few days. We’ll have a couple of nice days, then a few days of rain.

Today, my daughter has an orthodontist appointment. Other than taking her, my focus today is going to be faxing and contacting members of Congress in opposition to the HellCare Bill. It’s nothing but government control of every aspect of our lives under the guise of “the government knows best”. Capitalism, free markets and liberty has made this country great; not government control.

Here are the Congress Critters that will be getting a fax from me today.

resistnet.com

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment