Monday, January 28, 2013

Anti-Aging Foundation Sale

Did you know? Regeneration® Tight, Firm & Fill® Foundation SPF 12 helps to even out skin tone, conceal blemishes and reduce redness. The patent-pending Triple Peptide Complex and Hyaluronic Filling Spheres® instantly minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth and moisturize skin, while also providing anti-aging benefits over time… 


Here is what Victorija Bowers, one of NYC's premier makeup artists, says about Regeneration Tight, Firm & Fill Foundation:
Gary Jones:  "I know you were a big fan of our Tight Firm and Fill Foundation and chose to use it for every show.  What is it that makes this product stand out for you?"

Victorija Bowers:  "I like creamy texture that gives you really great coverage, yet allows me to shear it out if I want to. It blends beautifully and allows me to have full control of how much and how heavy or light I want to go.  I also liked mixing tones, for example if someone had pinkish tone but not too much, I would add little bit of N to neutralize. It gives you so many options, since there is so much to choose from."
Gary Jones:  "There were so many diverse skin tones on the runways for each of the shows, what were thoughts on the range of our foundation shades?"
Victorija Bowers:  "The shade range is very rich and it covers all skin tones. Amazing selection!"
Gary Jones:  "Would you recommend this to your clients and/or other artists?
Victorija Bowers:  "Yes. Especially since I know it also offers benefits of regeneration and skin care, which is something women are always interested in."





AND it’s 10% off until 1/31/13! Visit my  BeautiPage ~Click on the Specials tab~ or email me today.

While you are at my BeautiPage, be sure and click on the E-Beauti tab to find out your Beauti style.  

No comments:

Post a Comment