Monday, March 21, 2011

Today's Praise

From 31 Days of Praise by Ruth Meyers:
Thank You, Lord, for each specific strong point and admirable quality in my life partner. Thank You for bringing us together, and for the way Your love sweetens our earthly love! I bless You, Lord, for the many benefits You have given me through this dear one.

Yet, Lord, I praise You that You are surpass even the best person in my life. You are distinguished above all, “the most winsome of all beings” (Tozer). You are my share in life, my reward, my inheritance.

Who can compare with You? You are my perfect Life Partner, my dearest, most delightful Loved One, my always-present Companion. You are the strength of my life, and my portion forever. Only my relationship with You is sure to be lifelong and more, with never a good-bye!

Thank you that “You are so vastly wonderful, so utterly and completely delightful, that you can meet and overflow the deepest demands of my total nature, mysterious and deep as that nature is” (Tozer)

No comments:

Post a Comment