Friday, September 30, 2011

Keep Bugs IN and OUT.

Earlier this week, I experienced one of the many benefits of having grains sealed in Tupperware Modular Mates and Super Cereal Storers. I had those grain bugs in my cabinet where I store my cereals, pastas and rice. I found bugs in my rice. Thankfully, since they were in a Super Oval Modular Mate by Tupperware, they were contained in the rice; however, I did have some pasta that was stored in the manufacturer's box that infested my cabinet. Fortunately, because my cereals, crackers and coffee beans were sealed in Tupperware Modular Mates, I didn't have to throw them all out.

Right now, Tupperware has the Modular Mates Super Oval 4 Set on sale. It's a great time to start your set. You get 2 MM Super Oval 4's for $21.50 which is a savings of $14.50. I easily saved that much this week with my bugs.

Just go to Tupperware and click on Shop Our Product Gallery: Storage to see all of the Modular Mates Storage System. Trust me, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment