Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I was right!

A couple of months ago I was excoriated for stating my belief that B.O. is a Muslim. See Here. Well, it looks like he’s told the Egyptian foreign minister that he in fact is one.
H/T Atlas Shrugs

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, in which President Obama told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.

Why does this matter? Don’t we as Americans believe in the Freedom of Religion? The easy and obvious answer is “Yes”, we believe that individuals have the right to believe in whatever or whoever they wish. As I see it, there are two main issues here. First, BHO lied to the American people. We were assured over and over that he was a Christian. In fact, when he slipped up and admitted it in an interview with George Stephanopoulos during the campaign, Stephanopoulos corrected him.

Those of us who believed that he was telling the truth in that interview were laughed at. I don’t see many Americans laughing now.

The other problem that I have with B.O. being a Muslim is that as a religion, they are at war with us and want us dead. Yes, radical Islamists want the demise of western civilization. They especially want the demise of Israel. As a Christian, who believes that Israel is God’s chosen people, we have the opportunity and responsibility to stand with Israel. On a purely political level, I stand with Israel because she is a staunch ally and defender of democracy. She is the beacon of hope in the Middle East. While Muslims teach that women are property, and as such men can do anything to them, including rape and murder; Israel respects women as human beings. Muslims also kill homosexuals. While I believe that homosexuality is wrong, I don’t wish them dead. They have the right to exist just like I do. I just don’t want them forcing their lifestyle on my kids or me. My favorite blog is Hillbuzz.org which is run by a bunch of gay guys in Boystown. Their love of this country is unequaled by anyone else that I know.

Islam isn’t just a religion; it’s a form of government. While I have no problems with people choosing the Muslim religion, to force their religion on me is a violation of my Freedom of Religion. That’s exactly what these Muslim extremists want to do. They must be defeated and Obama's agenda must be exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment