Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome to TNWAHM

A little bit about me. I am married to a wonderful man and we have 3 beautiful daughters. I am presently homeschooling the oldest two. We live in Memphis, TN; hence the homeschooling.

As a mom, I face many challenges; not the least is time management. What I envision this site to be is a gathering place for moms to share their tips on how they do their jobs as moms, wives, employees or even bosses more efficiently. I’ll post recipes, as well as the tricks and tools that I use to make my time in the kitchen most effective. I’ll also share some of the sites that have been a great resource for me for saving time and money. Please share some of yours also.


Another challenge that we have as moms is staying informed on issues that affect our families. We are busy and so don’t always have time to research issues that impact our lives. I hope to be able to share info on issues that I believe are important to our families. If you disagree or have another opinion, please comment and let me know. Iron sharpens iron and as we discuss different opinions, we all learn.

I’m looking forward to starting this journey. As moms, we need each other. We need each other’s encouragement and friendship. With all the technology we have that is supposed to make our lives easier, I think in some ways it has made our lives more complicated. Let’s use this technology as a way to connect with each other to enrich each other’s lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment