Friday, April 17, 2020

Chicken Alfredo

This is one of my family's favorite meals.  I buy chicken breasts in bulk, slice and then freeze them in 2 lb packages.  

Ingredients:


  • Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
  • 1 lb sliced chicken breast
  • 1 c ~2 sticks~ butter
  • 1 c whipping cream
  • 1 1/2 c shredded Parmesan cheese
  • Penzey’s Roasted Garlic

Directions:


1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over med-high heat.  
2. Sauté chicken breast in skillet; remove to bowl.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low.
4. Melt butter in skillet.
5. Add cream; stirring constantly.
6. Add Parmesan cheese; stirring until melted.
7. Sprinkle in Roasted Garlic.
8. Add chicken back into sauce.
9. Serve over prepared noodles or tortellini.

Tips:

  • My family likes this recipe with bow tie pasta or with tortellini.  
  • I cook my pasta in the microwave in my Rockcrok Everyday Pan.  Pour pasta in pan.  Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.  Just cover with water and cook for 5 - 6 minutes longer than the stove top directions.   Drain and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment